Well done to Carlotta Pezzolo from Italy who won a week of free English lessons at St George International in our last competition. Now, the summer might be coming to an end, but there’s no need to be down. All you have to do is answer 3 easy questions about the Shakespearean video below and you could win a week of free English tuition with the fantastic SGI English teachers here in London!
The Boring Official Bit
All qualifying entrants who answer all the quiz questions correctly will be placed in a free prize draw and the winning entry will be chosen at random from all the correct entries received. Entries to the competition will be accepted up to midnight, Wednesday 3rd October, 2012. The winner will receive one-week of free English lessons on our Standard English course here at SGI London. END OF THE BORING OFFICIAL BIT You need to watch the short clip about Shakespeare to answer the questions correctly. The answers are in the video. It’s easy!
Remember to leave your contact details in Q4 (Yes, you have to scroll down in the box above after Question 3) because if you win, we need to get in touch with you. Good luck. 🙂 You may also like out other Shakespeare posts this week… 1. Shakespeare, my hero – Podcast conversation with 2 SGI teachers 2. Did Shakespeare write his plays? 3. Shakespeare facts (you probably didn’t know) 4. Shakespeare’s accent
Terms and Conditions
- The competition ends at midnight on Wednesday 3rd Oct, 2012 ; The draw for the winner will be made in the first week of October, 2012.
- Only entries with name, email address and country of residence will be considered;
- The winner will be notified by email by SGI within 10 days of the closing date;
- The winner’s name will feature on the website on the corresponding competition page;
- The winning prize must be taken and completed by 30 May 2013 at SGI London. The course is not transferable to another date or another individual;
- Entrants must be at least 16 years of age and proof of age will be required before the prize is dispatched;
- There is no cash alternative to the prize;
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are not properly received due to communication systems beyond our control;
- The prize “A week of Free English Lessons” covers the cost of a one-week intensive Standard, general English group course at SGI London. The prize does not include flights, accommodation or airport transfers.