The sun is shining and here at St George International everybody is feeling that summer vibe. So we thought that it’s time to have another great competition where you can WIN a week of free English lessons in our global HQ in London. That’s not bad, is it? All you have to do is answer 2 easy questions! All qualifying entrants who answer all the quiz questions correctly will be placed in a free prize draw and the winning entry will be chosen at random from all the correct entries received. The draw for the winning entry will take place on Monday 2nd July, 2012 and entries to the competition will be accepted accepted up to midnight, Sunday 1st July, 2012. The winner will receive one-week of free English lessons on our Standard English course here at SGI London. You need to look quickly at the following 2 pages to answer the questions correctly. The answers are there. It’s easy! Q1: List of all podcasts Q2: The Pearson Test of English THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED! PLEASE CLICK ON COMPETITIONS IN THE MAIN MENU TO SEE OUR LATEST OFFER.
Good luck. We hope the sun shines on you! 🙂
Terms and Conditions
- The competition ends at midnight on Sunday 1st July, 2012 ; The draw for the winner will be made in the first week of July, 2012.
- Only entries with name, email address and country of residence will be considered;
- The winner will be notified by email by SGI within 7 days of the closing date;
- The winner’s name will feature on the website on the corresponding competition page;
- The winning prize must be taken and completed by 29 Dec 2012 at SGI London. The course is not transferable to another date or another individual;
- Entrants must be at least 16 years of age and proof of age will be required before the prize is dispatched;
- There is no cash alternative to the prize;
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are not properly received due to communication systems beyond our control;
- The prize “A week of Free English Lessons” covers the cost of a one-week intensive Standard, general English group course at SGI London and does not include flights, accommodation or airport transfers.