Congratulations to the winner of the IELTS Textbooks Competition, Anna Polanska from Poland. She won 2 IELTS self-study textbooks from Harper Collins.
Now, SGI are giving away another FREE English course for 2012. All qualifying entrants who answer all the quiz questions correctly will be placed in a free prize draw and the winning entry will be chosen at random from all the correct entries received. The draw for the winning entry will take place on Thursday 26th April, 2012 with entries accepted up to midnight Wednesday 25th April, 2012. The winner will receive a one-week Standard English course here at SGI London. If you didn’t win last time, try your luck again with our Blog quiz. IT’S EASY! There are only 2 questions…plus don’t forget to leave all your contact details. The answers can be found in recent blogposts. Here is the link for INSPIRING SPEECH: THE GREAT DICTATOR (Question 1) Here is the link for RUDE HAND GESTURES IN THE UK (Question 2) THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. Please click on Competitions in the Main Menu to see our current competition. Thank you.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition ends at midnight on Wednesday, 25th April 2012; The draw for the winner will be made on 26th April 2012.
- Only entries with name, email address, phone number and country of residence will be considered;
- The winner will be notified by email by SGI within 7 days of the closing date;
- The winner’s name will feature on the website on the corresponding competition page;
- The winning prize must be taken and completed by 29 Dec 2012 at SGI London. However, the course is not allowed to be taken during the months of July and August 2012. The course is not transferable to another date or another individual;
- Entrants must be at least 16 years of age and proof of age will be required before the prize is dispatched;
- There is no cash alternative to the prize;
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are not properly received due to communication systems beyond our control;
- The prize covers the cost of a one-week intensive Standard, general English group course at SGI London and does not include flights, accommodation or airport transfers.