Congratulations to the lucky winner of the Easter Bunny competition Sandra Marina Fernandes from Portugal. She will be coming to London in 2013 to claim her ‘1 week of Free English tuition’ prize. But, now you have another chance to win! But this time, it’s different: the prize is now 2 weeks of free English classes here at SGI in London! And remember the English classes at SGI are officially ‘excellent’. So, it is quite a good prize!!!
How do I win 2 weeks of Free English Lessons?
- Make a short video (Minimum length 20 seconds. Maximum length 4 minutes) with the title “I want to study English at SGI because…”, including your NAME and your COUNTRY, e.g. MIKEL from SPAIN (see Demo Video below for an example)
- Upload your video to YouTube
- Fill in the form below to inform us of the YouTube video link. Or write an email to email@example.com.
- SGI will upload your video in a special Competition blogpost. Our readers will vote to decide which is the best video.
- The video that receives the largest number of votes will win the 2 weeks English lessons prize
To get the most votes and win the competition, you will probably have to make your video entertaining. Try to make your video funny or unusual… definitely NOT boring! Maybe a horror movie or Sci-Fi film will be the winner. Let your imagination fly! The video does not have to be high-quality – it is what you say and do in the video that will help you to win the prize. Here below is a demonstration video (made by SGI) to start you off with some ideas. Good luck and have fun making your video!
ENTRY FORM: 2 Weeks of FREE English Classes in Central London Competition
Good luck. 🙂
Terms and Conditions: The boring official bit
- The competition ends at midnight on Sunday, 30th June, 2013 ; The draw for the winner will be made in the first week of July, 2013.
- Only entries with a video uploaded to YouTube with the title beginning with “I want to study English at SGI because…” will be valid for the competition selection;
- Videos must be minimum 20 seconds and maximum 4 minutes in length;
- Any video that contains offensive or insulting remarks will not be entered into the competition;
- By entering the competition, you give SGI the permission to make a copy of your video and use it on any page of any SGI website;
- The winner will be notified by email by SGI within 14 days of the closing date;
- The winner’s name will feature on the website on the corresponding competition page;
- The winning prize must be taken and completed before 1st December, 2013 at SGI London. The course is not transferable to another date or another individual;
- Entrants must be at least 16 years of age and proof of age will be required before the prize is dispatched;
- There is no cash alternative to the prize;
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are not properly received due to communication systems beyond our control;
- The winning prize is “2 weeks of Free English Lessons”. This covers the cost of a two-week Standard, general English group course at SGI London. The prize does not include flights, accommodation or airport transfers.