Some v Any is one of the little difficult grammar points in English that you should learn when you are a beginner. But lots and lots of students still make a mistake between some and any when they speak good intermediate or higher levels of English. Try the grammar questions below in our multiple choice test. There is only one correct answer for each question.
Some vs Any English Grammar
- (Grammatically positive sentences)
- There are some policemen outside.
- (Grammatically negative sentences)
- There isn't any food in the fridge.
- Have you got any friends in Australia?
- (Questions - where we expect the answer to be 'yes')
- Would you like some help? "YES, thank you so much"
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE