London is divided into zones. Families live mostly in zones 2, 3 and 4, but a few live closer in zone 1. Students are advised to book as early as possible to guarantee their first choice of accommodation.
|Category (London Tube Zones)||Category A (Zones 1 & 2)||Category B (Zones 3 & 4)|
|Time to school||Up to 35 mins||Up to 50 mins|
|B&B||£10 per week||£170 per week|
|B&B + 4 Evening Meals||£225 per week||£182 per week|
|B&B + 7 Evening Meals||£235 per week||£190 per week|
|Transport Cost||£33 per week||£47.30 per week|
|Accommodation finding fee||£50||Surcharge for private bathroom||£20 （subject to availability during summer period: Jun-Aug) (per week)||Surcharge for summer supplement||Not available per week|
Homestay – What do you require from our host families:
- The home must be clean and comfortable and enable the student to study quietly.
- The family must provide a good breakfast and/or a good evening meal daily.
- Families must be friendly and helpful giving students the opportunity to practise their English.
- The location must enable students to easily reach the school by public transport
London is a city of many cultures and this is reflected in the homestays we use. Many of our families have children, some have pets and some are single or retired. We always do our best to match the needs, requests and interests of the students with a homestay on the register in order to make your stay in London as enjoyable as possible.
Tube Fare London
The Tube plays a big part in the lives of Londoners, connecting people and places across the capital. Find out more about Tube Fares here.
You need an Oyster card to:
- With cancellations made 15 working days or more prior to arrival, monies paid will be refunded less an accommodation finding fee of £50. Refunds, where applicable, may take up to 14 days.
- Fewer than 15 working days' notice before arrival and any time after arrival: no refund can be made.