Booking and Payment
Cancelling or postponing a course and accommodation after you have started
Cancelling or postponing a course and accommodation before you start it
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of SGI - St George International or the competition partner(s) (including any group companies) are not eligible to enter.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition – entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
- Entries for Competitions both online and in print must be received by the stated closing date. All entries received after this date will not be counted.
- To enter a Competition you must be 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants are required to meet the Entry Criteria but otherwise no other purchase is necessary.
- It is the responsibility of entrants to notify SGI - St George International of any change of contact details. Proof of identity may be required.
- If you wish to enter a competition you may enter via the website on the applicable competition page, or you can send your answer to the following address: SGI - St George International 79-80 Margaret Street, London W1W 8TA, England.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition, and SGI - St George International reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- Competition winners must come forward to claim their prize. In the event of a prize going unclaimed for more than 28 days after notification, SGI - St George International may, at its discretion, declare the prize unclaimed and no longer valid, and draw a new winner. An unclaimed Prize may not be awarded.
- The winner(s) of the competition agrees to have their name and their city/town of residence published in our digital channels and to whatever publicity SGI - St George International deems relevant.
- The prize is not transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If an advertised prize is not available, SGI - St George International reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- SGI - St George International does not endorse any Prize supplied by a third party nor does it endorse the third party supplier.SGI - St George International is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied by any third party connected with this competition.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by SGI - St George International of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- SGI - St George International reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- SGI - St George International shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the prize draw. Nothing in this condition shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of SGI - St George International’s negligence.
- SGI - St George International’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Photography and testimonials
Social Media Terms and Conditions
- Entry to prize draws is open to all aged 18 and over, except employees and their immediate family of SGI - St George International, or anyone professionally connected to the prize draws.
- No purchase necessary to enter the Promoter’s social media promotions.
- To enter one of the Promoter’s social media promotions, you must send a message to SGI - St George International’s social network promoting the competition or retweet a message from SGI - St George International Twitter account by the closing date and time; such method to be specified in the relevant promotion tweet.
- Only one entry per person. No third party or bulk entries. Proof of entering is not proof of receipt.
- The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
- There is no cash or alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are not transferable. No part or parts of the prizes may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason, a redraw will take place.
- The draws will be held within seven days of the closing of the relevant promotion. The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. An independent person will draw the winning entries.
- The prizes in respect of a particular promotion will be set out a post in the social network relevant to that promotion.
- Unless otherwise stated, winners must accept prizes within 28 days of notification or a redraw will take place.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if necessary.
- The winners may be required to take part in publicity resulting from these prize draws.
- Unless otherwise stated, the promoter is : SGI - St George International 79-80 Margaret Street, London W1W 8TA, England.
Student Offer Terms and Conditions
- All online and in-school giveaways offered by SGI - St George International are in association with the specified sponsor.
- In-school giveaways are only available to students who are at the time of the prize giveaway studying with the school.
- Giveaways are limited to one per household.
- The monetary value of the giveaway featured in any particular promotion is stated by the sponsor and SGI - St George International cannot be held accountable for any variation from the actual retail price if such a variation exists.
- Giveaway items cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash, or any other items (unless at the consent of SGI - St George International).
- SGI - St George International reserves the right to withdraw any giveaways due in the circumstance of suspected non-compliance with the terms and conditions.
- In the event of excessive demand, SGI - St George International reserves the right to limit the number of giveaways issued as part of a particular promotion. In such cases all outstanding orders will be issued either with an alternative giveaway of equal or greater value.