Reception duties and office tasks in SGI English school
- You must be an EU citizen
- B2 (Upper intermediate) level of English
- Friendly, helpful and cooperative
- Able to work well with others in a team
- Punctual and 100% reliable with good time-management skills
What will I get from this internship?
- Office working experience in London - good for your career & CV
- Learn how to operate a busy office reception
- Greatly improve your English language skills
- Free English classes in the school
- £25.00 per week for expenses
There will be two people working on reception in a team. There are two shifts (8:30 to 15:15 and/or 11:30 to 18:00) which will be shared between the interns. There is crossover in shifts, so that there are 2 people on reception during the busiest time which is student lunch. At that time there are always lots of questions and requests from school students to deal with. At other times, there are a number of admin and other tasks to be completed.
SGI is a friendly office environment to work in and our previous interns recommend this internship as an important part of their vocational training. Some of our interns have become full-time employees in the school.
Please send a CV by email to School Director, Lynette Cooper firstname.lastname@example.org.