Located in zone 1, Paddington Green Studios are small high-quality apartments with fully equipped kitchenette and private bathroom. Each apartment comes with double bed, fitted wardrobe, LCD TV, dining table and two chairs, air-conditioning, internet connection, self service laundry, weekly maid service.
How to get to school? Take the bus 6 or 98 from Edgware Road station to Oxford Circus station (6 stops) or take the Bakerloo line towards Elephant & Castle from Edgware Road and get off at Oxford Circus (3 stops).
Apartment facilities include:
- fully equipped kitchenette
- double bed
- fitted wardrobe
- LCD TV
- Bathroom with shower
- Dining table and two chairs
- Free wi-fi Internet
- Self service laundry
- Weekly maid service (bed linen is provided/towels are provided)
Summer supplement period: June, July, August and September
|Economy studio||From £574||Economy studio (Jun - Sep)||From £616||Double Studio||From £658||Double Studio (Jun - Sep)||From £700||Availability||All year||Meals||Self catering||Nearest Tube Station||Edgware Road (Bakerloo line)||Time to school||15 minutes by underground||Finding Fee||£50|
|One-off Cleaning fee||£36|
- With cancellations made 15 working days or more prior to arrival, monies paid will be refunded less an accommodation finding fee of £50. Refunds, where applicable, may take up to 14 days.
- Fewer than 15 working days' notice before arrival and any time after arrival: no refund can be made.