University Foundation Course
"An interesting perspective of the economic world combined with a stimulating teaching style that encourages critical thinking. It totally exceeded my expectations."
"This whole experience at SGI was very important for my IELTS exam. I would recommend it to all my friends and everyone who would like to apply to university."
About University Foundation Course
The University Foundation Course can be studied over 6 or 9 months; students who do not already have a B2 Level of English at the start of the course are required to study for the full 9 months.
- Monday to Friday, 3 hours (15 hours/week)
- General English
- Academic English
- IELTS preparation
- Monday to Friday, 1.5 hours (7.5 hours/week)
- Life in Britain (12 weeks, 9 month course, ungraded)
- Business Studies (2 x 6 weeks, graded)
- Economics (5 weeks, graded)
- Politics (4 weeks, graded)
- Final Project & Presentation (2 weeks, graded)