Welcome to London's Evening English School. St George International (SGI) offers a great range of English Evening Courses from its school in Central London, and is the place to go for students who want to study English in the evening after work or daytime study.
English courses available cover General English Courses, Business English Courses and Academic English Courses, including exam preparation courses.
Key features of the evening English courses
- Courses are a minimum of 4 weeks and start every month
- Typical class size: 6 to 10 participants
- Classes run 2 evenings per week: Mondays and Wednesdays
- Class times: 18.30 till 20.30
- Experienced and highly capable teachers
- Regular social events
- Flexi Evening One-to-One Tuition also available
Select the best English course for you from the list below:
With a maximum of 12 participants on a General English Evening Course, students are able to enjoy a very high degree of participation and involvement in their classes. This ensures all students...
Our Business English Evening course has a very practical focus, with the key objectives being to improve your business communication skills and enable you to speak and write in English more...
Some students feel their English language needs are best served by One-to-One Tuition. It may be for additional exam preparation, or preparation for job interviews, or English for...
St George International's IELTS Evening Course runs throughout the year at the London school for those with a good Intermediate level or higher, and can be started on set dates every month,...
The key objective of our evening English Pronunciation course is to enable students to speak English more confidently. The teachers cover the most commonly...
- Giulia Buccolini (Upper Intermediate Level): "The school is fantastic because the teachers are very good and very patient. The activities are nice and very interesting. I'm glad that I choose SGI."
- Federico (Intermediate Level): "SGI is a lovely school and I have a good time here. Everybody is very kind."