Our Intensive IELTS Mini-Group course provides the student with 22.5 hours of study per week.
The small class sizes, in both the morning and afternoon, allow a great deal of close monitoring by teachers, ensuring they make maximum progress and achieve the IELTS score they need.
Besides working on all aspects of the IELTS test in the morning the afternoon classes are structured to encourage and develop students’ ability to speak and communicate in English, important parts of the IELTS test.
Your course includes
- Classroom materials and first course book
- SGI self-study workbook and study skills guide
- Free social programme activities
- Free University entrance advice
- Free Student Support services
- Placement test and interview
- Welcome Pack and Welcome meeting
- Free Access to SGI’s Homework club
- Certificate of Progress
Who is this course for?
- For those serious about their IELTS Exam
- More hours of study
- Personal attention for students
Hi, I am Cristina Fiore and I finished to study in your school in August after I spent there two...
Cristina from Italy
We offer a wide range of Accommodation options to make your stay in London as comfortable as possible. From Students Residences to Homestays and Apartments, it all depends on your budget and preference!
Our Social Programme, with free events ensures you make the most of what London has to offer and provides you with rich experiences to make new friends!