Our CAE Evening course takes place all year round. You must already be at Upper-Intermediate level to be accepted on this course.The course is ideal for people who wish to develop their General English and sit a high-level internationally recognised English language examination.
The CAE course fully prepares students for all the assessments by familiarising students with the format and content of the five papers and helping them to approach the exam with confidence. Students learn to fluently talk about a variety of topics, write in both formal and informal styles and read and understand texts from a variety of sources.
Note: Course started on 13/3 will be ended on 10/5, extra week due to two public holidays.
Your evening course includes
- Classroom materials and first course book
- SGI self-study workbook and study skills guide
- Free social programme activities
- Free Academic Advice (by appointment)
- Welcome Pack
- Certificate of Progress
Who is this course for?
- People living and working in London who want to improve their English
- People who want to achieve an internationally recognised certificate of Advanced English
My first teacher’s lessons were very useful and interesting for me and my second teacher was ...
Natalia from Russia
We offer a wide range of Accommodation options to make your stay in London as comfortable as possible. From Students Residences to Homestays and Apartments, it all depends on your budget and preference!
Our Social Programme, with free events ensures you make the most of what London has to offer and provides you with rich experiences to make new friends!