- A personalised, mid/long-term programme of 20 lessons (15 hours) per week
- Course dates: To be available
- Afternoon group and private tuition options available if desired.
- Regular tutorials with your teachers and advice from the Academic Management team
- B2 minimum course level
- Also suitable for students who already have a UK University place
- Advice on university selection and application if required
- Free self-study workbook and homework club on and use of Study Centre
- A detailed academic report of your progress at the end of your course
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for students who are going to study at a British or English-medium University, giving them the confidence and skills required to succeed.
"Skills development in AE course will help you get used to listening to university lectures, ...
Sophia from Russia