We recommend that you book your course with St George International using our online booking system at www.stgeorges.co.uk.
You may also book your course:
- by emailing your Registration Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by faxing your Registration Form to + 44 20 72991711
- by posting your Registration Form to: Registration Department, St George International, 79-80 Margaret Street, London W1W 8TA, UK
- by visiting us at the above address (office hours are 08.30 to 17.30)
The minimum age for English language courses at St George International London is 16. When you book a course with St George International, you must pay:
- A non-refundable registration fee of £65 for full-time/ flexible courses and £50 for evening courses
- Your course fees
- Your accommodation fees if you have requested accommodation
- A non-refundable accommodation booking fee of £40 if you have requested accommodation
- Your airport transfer fees if you have requested an airport transfer
- A charge of £15 if you choose to pay by bank transfer
The price of your first course book is included in your registration fee. The price for any additional course books is £25.00.
You may pay your fees in the following ways:
Account Name: St George International Limited
Account Number: 28859001
Sort Code: 40 - 51 - 62
SVENSKA HANDELSBANKEN AB (PUBL)
LONDON EC2R 6DA
Swift Code: HANDGB22
IBAN Number: GB32HAND40516228859001
Please add £15 to cover bank charges
We are unable to confirm your place until fees have been received.
- If you need St George International to issue you with a letter / CAS to help you apply for a visa (see Visas below) we require a course deposit of £500 or full fees as requested.
- If you fail to receive your visa, we will refund to you your fees minus £250 administrative fee and any accommodation cancellation fees. We will need to see a copy of your visa refusal notice before we can make a refund.
- If you are successful in obtaining your visa, you should pay the balance of your fees immediately after you have received your visa.