Reception duties and office tasks in SGI English school
- You must be an EU citizen
- B2 (Upper intermediate) level of English
- Available to work from mid February 2018
- Friendly, helpful and cooperative
- Able to work well with others in a team
- Punctual and 100% reliable with good time-management skills
What will I get from this internship?
- Office working experience in London - good for your career & CV
- Learn how to run a busy office reception
- Greatly improve your English language skills
- Free English Classes in the school after/before your work shift
- £25.00 per week for expenses
There will be 2 people working on reception in a team. There are 2 shifts (8:30 to 15:15 and/or 11:30 to 18:00) which will be shared between the interns. There is crossover in shifts, so that there are 2 people working on reception during the busiest time which is student lunch. At that time there are always lots of questions and requests from school students to deal with. At other times, there are many bureaucratic office tasks to be completed.
SGI is a friendly office environment to work in and our previous interns recommend this unpaid internship. Some of the best ex-interns have even become full-time employees in the school.
Please send a CV by email to Director of Studies, Lynette Cooper email@example.com.