What are the fees? and what is included in the fees?
"Fees are all-inclusive and depend on the course option chosen as below."
One-to-One Effective Communication Skills Training, Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:00
Course + Accommodation: 5 day programmes, Monday - Friday
Super Intensive: 8 lessons with a trainer + 0 self-study session, per day: £3,170 per week
Intensive: 7 lessons with a trainer + 1 self-study sessions, per day: £2,830 per week
Dynamic: 6 lessons with a trainer + 2 self-study sessions, per day: £2,490 per week
Flexible: 5 lessons with a trainer + 3 self-study sessions, per day: £2,150 per week
The fees are all-inclusive and cover:
* One-to-one training, Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:00
* Needs and level analyses, and end of course report
* All materials
* All meals, morning and afternoon refreshments
* Accommodation in a private on-site bedroom
* Evening social activities (all included in fee, except optional visit to theatre)
* Use of leisure facilities, e.g. 9-hole PGA golf course, gym, tennis courts, bicycles, sauna, swimming pool (summer months)
* Full-day excursion on Saturday for clients staying more than one week
* Transfers to and from the following airports: Southampton, Bournemouth, Heathrow & Gatwick
* If you wish to stay an extra night at Riversdown House (subject to availability) the cost is GBP 80 per night.
* Participants staying for one week (5 day programme) who wish to go on the full-day excursion on Saturday may do so for an additional charge of GBP 130
(price includes accommodation on Saturday night).
* If you want us to pick you up from a location other than Southampton, Bournemouth, Heathrow or Gatwick airports, we can do so for an additional charge.
* At the end of your stay, if you wish to be taken to a location other than Southampton, Bournemouth, Heathrow or Gatwick airports, we can do so for an additional charge.
* Payment in full is due before the first day of training.