What are the fees? and what is included in the fees?
"Fees are all-inclusive and depend on the course option chosen as below."
One-to-One Effective Communication Skills Training, Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:00
Course + Accommodation: 5 day programmes, Monday - Friday
Super Intensive: 8 lessons with a trainer + 0 self-study session, per day: £3,170 per week
Intensive: 7 lessons with a trainer + 1 self-study sessions, per day: £2,830 per week
Dynamic: 6 lessons with a trainer + 2 self-study sessions, per day: £2,490 per week
Flexible: 5 lessons with a trainer + 3 self-study sessions, per day: £2,150 per week
The fees are all-inclusive and cover:
* One-to-one training, Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:00
* Needs and level analyses, and end of course report
* All materials
* All meals, morning and afternoon refreshments
* Accommodation in a private on-site bedroom
* Evening social activities (all included in fee, except optional visit to theatre)
* Use of leisure facilities, e.g. 9-hole PGA golf course, gym, tennis courts, bicycles, sauna, swimming pool (summer months)
* Full-day excursion on Saturday for clients staying more than one week
* Transfers to and from the following airports: Southampton, Bournemouth, Heathrow & Gatwick
* If you wish to stay an extra night at Riversdown House (subject to availability) the cost is GBP 80 per night.
* Participants staying for one week (5 day programme) who wish to go on the full-day excursion on Saturday may do so for an additional charge of GBP 130
(price includes accommodation on Saturday night).
* If you want us to pick you up from a location other than Southampton, Bournemouth, Heathrow or Gatwick airports, we can do so for an additional charge.
* At the end of your stay, if you wish to be taken to a location other than Southampton, Bournemouth, Heathrow or Gatwick airports, we can do so for an additional charge.
* Payment in full is due before the first day of training.
To discuss the course options and to ask any questions you may have about the Executive Residential Courses, please contact Tommi Muttonen by phone, on +44 (0)207 2991 702, or by email, on firstname.lastname@example.org