SGI has considerable experience in managing and successfully delivering specialist group courses. These tailored and competitively-priced programmes, can cover a broad range of English language and teacher training requirements, everything from military personnel preparing for the NATO English exams to Italian teenagers preparing to take the Trinity College London GESE exams. Whilst courses are more commonly taken here in London we can and have delivered them overseas on many occasions.
-Who are these for?
Some of the more common types of group that we have catered for have been......
- High school groups
- Overseas English teacher groups
- Specialist adult group courses (military personnel, university lecturers)
- Italian PON Groups
Selection of recent specialist groups managed and delivered by SGI
- Siemens Business School Berlin undergraduates studying Business English related to their company needs
- Italian ‘PON’ groups for Trinity College London and Cambridge English language exams (EU funded courses to help support English learning in Southern Italy)
- English communication course for pupils of a Danish secondary school
- Italian Navy officers English improvement course – Italian government contract
- Various Italian ‘Additional English’ courses with primary and secondary schools in the province of Vicenza, North East Italy
- Regional government of Aragon, Spain sponsored Primary School Teachers Refresher course
- Ceuta & Melilla (Spanish territories, North Africa): Secondary School Teachers Refresher Courses organized through the British Council Spain
- Science through English course for teenagers from high school Bologna Italy.
- Spanish Ministry of Defence: group of Army officers preparing for NATO English exams
- Tomsk University, Russian lecturers – Teaching Academic Writing Refresher course
- Series of Teacher Refresher courses with a range of requirements delivered in Moscow, Russia; Zagreb Croatia and Helsinki Finland.
At a glance - What we can do for groups
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE ARTICLES...
For a personalised quote please contact us at email@example.com ; Tel.: +44(0)20 7299 1700