Our Intensive English mini-group course provides the student with 22.5 hours of study per week.
The small class sizes, in both the morning and afternoon, allow a great deal of personal attention for students, ensuring their maximum progress. Besides working on all the main language skills in the morning, the afternoon classes are structured to encourage and develop students’ ability to speak and communicate in English.
The emphasis is on group work and effective communication.
Your course includes
- Classroom materials and first course book
- SGI self-study workbook and study skills guide
- Free social programme activities
- Free University entrance advice
- Free Student Support services
- Placement test and interview
- Welcome Pack and Welcome meeting
- Free Access to SGI’s Homework club
- Certificate of Progress
|Max Group Size||AM 12 (Sept-June) / 15 (Jul/Aug)|
|Lessons Per Week||30 (1 lesson=45 min)|
|Hours Per Week||22.5 Hours Per Week|
|Duration||Minimum 1 week|
|Progress||Individual testing & guidance|
School key features
- Fantastic Central London Location
- Small class sizes - 10 general English: 6 Business English
- Excellent range of English courses available
- 50 years Teaching English experience
What I can tell you is that it was a great experience for me, the trip to London, the courses ...
Fatima from France
When you learn English, or any other foreign language for that matter, whether it be with English lessons with a native teacher or on...
There are approximately 130 universities in the UK, not counting other institutes of Higher Education and the plethora of online providers, so it is not surprising that narrowing down the options c...
We offer a wide range of Accommodation options to make your stay in London as comfortable as possible. From Students Residences to Homestays and Apartments, it all depends on your budget and preference!
Our Social Programme, with free events ensures you make the most of what London has to offer and provides you with rich experiences to make new friends!