On the course you will focus on:
- Different writing styles in terms of tone (formal, neutral, informal)
- Identifying the features that result in effective writing (organisation of a text, clarity etc.)
- Message functions (apologising, persuading, enquiring etc.)
- Effective presentation of facts, opinions and recommendations in reports
On completion of the course, besides having a clear idea as to how to write Business English in a well-planned, concise and relevant way, you will also be given model texts for the different types of business writing you will need to do in the future.
Course starting 3/4 will end on Wednesday 3/5, due to public holiday 17/4.
Course starting 3/5 (Wed) will end on Wednesday 31/5, due to public holiday 29/5.
Your evening course includes
- Classroom materials and first course book
- SGI self-study workbook and study skills guide
- Free social programme activities
- Free Academic Advice (by appointment)
- Welcome Pack
- Certificate of Progress
|Hours Per Week||4 [18:30-20:30]|
|Progress||Individual testing & guidance|
|Course days||Mondays & Wednesdays|
|Start dates||5/6; 3/7; 31/7; 4/9; 2/10; 30/10; 27/11|
Who is this course for?
- For people living and working in London
- For non-native speaker who want to improve their English writting in evening time
Elena from Russia studied for a full year at SGI. In that time she progressed her level of ...
Elena from Russia