Based on an interactive approach, students participate in problem-solving tasks, case studies and business simulations such as:
- presenting your own career, company organisation (where appropriate) and current management issues
- looking at aspects of a company's business - eg products, services, marketing, finance
- simulated business telephone calls
- presenting facts and figures, graphs and describing economic and social trends
- comparing working habits and cross-cultural issues
- recruitment practice and procedures
Your course includes
- Classroom materials and first course book
- SGI self-study workbook and study skills guide
- Free social programme activities
- Free University entrance advice
- Free Student Support services
- Placement test and interview
- Welcome Pack and Welcome meeting
- Free Access to SGI’s Homework club
- Certificate of Progress
|Group Size||8 All-Year|
|Lessons Per Week||20 (1 lesson=45 min)|
|Hours Per Week||15 Hours Per Week|
|Progress||Individual testing & guidance|
School key features
- Central London location - Oxford Circus
- Small classes
- 50 years of experience with guaranteed results
Speaking a foreign language in London can mean that you get a very good salary.
Second language speakers are increasingly needed and desired by employers in the...
How to interrupt in English?
There are situations in life where you need to interrupt, even if it might seem impolite or be socially awkward....
We offer a wide range of Accommodation options to make your stay in London as comfortable as possible. From Students Residences to Homestays and Apartments, it all depends on your budget and preference!
Our Social Programme, with free events ensures you make the most of what London has to offer and provides you with rich experiences to make new friends!