The Cambridge First Certificate in English (FCE) Evening Mini-Group course is primarily aimed at people currently living and working in London who wish to improve their General English and sit an internationally recognised English language examination.
Your evening course includes
- Classroom materials and first course book
- SGI self-study workbook and study skills guide
- Free social programme activities
- Free Academic Advice (by appointment)
- Welcome Pack
- Certificate of Progress
|Max Group Size||12|
|Hours Per Week||4 [18:30-20:30]|
|Progress||Individual testing & guidance|
|Course days||Tuesdays & Thursdays|
|Course start date:||16/01/2018|
|Written exams date:10/03/2018|
|Spoken exam window:10/03/2018|
|Course start date:||27/03/2018|
|Written exams date:19/05/2018|
|Spoken exam window:19/05/2018|
Who is this course for?
- For people living and working in London
- Who want to improve their English in evening time
Just a note to thank you all, because a couple of weeks ago I attended my first international ...
Maria from Italy