- A personalised, mid/long-term programme of 20 lessons (15 hours) per week
- Course dates: To be available
- Afternoon group and private tuition options available if desired.
- Regular tutorials with your teachers and advice from the Academic Management team
- B2 minimum course level
- Also suitable for students who already have a UK University place
- Advice on university selection and application if required
- Free self-study workbook and homework club on and use of Study Centre
- A detailed academic report of your progress at the end of your course
|Lessons Per Week||20 (1 lesson=45 min)|
|Hours Per Week||15 Hours Per Week|
|Course start date:||Monday, 2nd April 2018|
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for students who are going to study at a British or English-medium University, giving them the confidence and skills required to succeed.
"Skills development in AE course will help you get used to listening to university lectures, ...
Sophia from Russia
Writing is an important skill to develop, especially if you are going to use English in the workplace or university;...
During your time studying in the UK, you will be set a variety of essays by your teachers, which will help them to en...