- A personalised, mid/long-term programme of 20 lessons (15 hours) per week
- Course dates: Monday 3rd April 2017 – Friday 23rd June 2017
- Afternoon group and private tuition options available if desired.
- Regular tutorials with your teachers and advice from the Academic Management team
- B2 minimum course level
- Also suitable for students who already have a UK University place
- Advice on university selection and application if required
- Free self-study workbook and homework club on and use of Study Centre
- A detailed academic report of your progress at the end of your course
|Lessons Per Week||20 (1 lesson=45 min)|
|Hours Per Week||15 Hours Per Week|
|Course start date:||Monday 3rd April 2017 – Friday 23rd June 2017|
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for students who are going to study at a British or English-medium University, giving them the confidence and skills required to succeed.
"Skills development in AE course will help you get used to listening to university lectures, ...
Sophia from Russia
The ISE B1 English exam (that cab drivers in London have to pass to renew their Private Hire Driver's Licence, before...
The IELTS test can be stressful, right?
Your IELTS result can mean the difference between going to university...