Congratulations to the winner of the last quiz, Tina Gallant from Belgium. She won a free Standard English Course at SGI.
Now, SGI are giving away another FREE week of English tuition for 2011. All qualifying entrants who answer the quiz question correctly will be placed in a free prize draw and the winning entry will be chosen at random from all correct entries received.
The draw for the winning entry will take place on Friday 21st November 2011 with entries accepted up until midnight 20th November 2011.
The winner will receive a one week Standard English course here at SGI London.
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.
Yes, there's only ONE question! :)
Terms and Conditions
- The SGI quiz competition ends at midnight on the 20th November 2011; The draw for the winner will be made on 21st November 2011.
- Only entries with name, email address, phone number and country of residence will be considered;
- The winner will be notified by email by SGI within 7 days of the closing date;
- The winner’s name will feature on the website on the corresponding competition page;
- The winning prize must be taken and completed by 30th April 2012. The course is not transferable to another date or another individual;
- Entrants must be at least 16 years of age and proof of age will be required before the prize is dispatched;
- There is no cash alternative to the prize;
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are not properly received due to communication systems beyond our control;
- The prize covers the cost of a one week Standard General English group course at SGI London and does not include flights, accommodation or airport transfers.